|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment), Treatment or prevention of diaper rash|
- temporarily protects minor:
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
For external use only
When using this product
- do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- deep puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply as needed.
- for diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol