Serving Size 2.46 mL (1/2 tsp or 1 capful)
Servings Per Bottle 10
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
†Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Sea mineral concentrates, purified water and potassium chloride.
Mix elete Electrolyte Add-In™ with water or any food or beverage. Then consume.
Mixing instructions to make pure electrolyte water:
- Drops: Add approximately 2 drops per ounce of water or beverage.
- Note: Drop size can vary, potentially making drop measurements inconsistent.
- Teaspoon: Add 1/8 tsp per 8 oz.; 1/4 tsp. per 16 oz.; 1/2 tsp. per 32 oz./1 liter; 2 tsp. per gallon.
- Cap: Add 1 capful to 32 oz./1 liter. For 24 ounces, fill the cap to the top of the threads. For 16 oz., fill pointed tip of cap.
- Bottle: Add 2 bottles, filled to the base of the neck, to 5 gallons.
Please reuse this bottle. It is refillable by removing the cap and dropper tip and using either the 8 oz. or 16 oz. refill sizes.
Pure electrolyte water made with elete Electrolyte Add-In™ can be used in hydration packs without requiring extra clean up. Use purified water or good quality water to make the best tasting electrolyte water. Some people like to add a little lemon or lime juice.
Use elete to add electrolytes to any beverage or food to replace electrolytes lost through sweat or any time the body loses fluids.
If under the care of a physician or on prescription medication, consult your physician before consuming any dietary supplement. If you experience any adverse effects from consuming this product, please report your experience to: Mineral resources International, Inc. 1990 West 3330 South - Ogden, UT 84401 (800) 669-1297.
Product of Utah, USA.
- The sea mineral concentrates in elete are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and pass the heavy metals safety test from the U.S. Food Chemicals Codex.
- 24.6 ml Makes Ten 32-oz/1 liter Servings or 2½ gallons.