|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Aspirin (NSAID)* 81 mg||Pain Releiver|
|*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug|
•temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to •headache •muscle pain •toothache •menstrual pain •colds •minor pain of arthritis
•or as recommended by your doctor
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this drug for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is asked about Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Allergy Alert: Apsirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: •hives •facial swelling •shock •asthma (wheezing).
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others)
- have three or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain releiver/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritis.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- allergic reaction occurrs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: •feel faint •vomit blood •have bloody or black stools •have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 4-8 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Do not take more than 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if printed inner-seal beneath cap is missing or broken.
- Store below 25° C (77° F)
Caranuba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, EDTA, FD&C Yellow #6, Glyceryl Monostearate, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Coploymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylparaben, Starch, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate, Printed with edible black ink.