|Sodium Bicarbonate 2.5%||Oral Wound Cleanser/Oral Debriding Agent|
For temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from
- minor dental procedures
- orthodontic appliances
- accidental injury
- or other irritations of the mouth and gums
Do not use this product as an oral wound cleanser for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children If more than used for oral wound cleansing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Swish 2-3 capfuls around in mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 should be supervised in the use of the product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
- store at 59° - 86°F (15°-30°C)
Purified water, glycerin*, witch hazel distillate, Stevia rebaudiana (stevia) extract, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) gel, Citrus paridisi (grapefruit) seed extract, polysorbate-20, ubiquinone (CoQ10), Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) extract, Hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, anethole, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, menthol, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, Illicium verum (anise) oil, Citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, Ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, rose water concentrate, sulfated castor oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
Questions and Comments?
Call toll free 1-888-326-3368, Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:00, CST
Daily Rinse Use: Rinse or gargle for 20-30 seconds with 1 capful after eating or brushing. Use as needed.
Do Not Use if printed safety seal under cap is tampered with or is missing.
Made in USA.
- ALCOHOL FREE