Ingredients: Polyguaternium-11, deionized water, pvp, isopropyl alcohol, silica, butylene glycol, tea tree oil, witch hazel extract, titanium dioxide, silicon oil, menthol, methylparaben, orange oil.
1. Wash your face to clean away any lotion, make-up, or topical medication.
2. Make sure to thoroughly wet the nose with lots of water. [Note: Water activates the strip.]
3. Open the foil package, take out the nose strip and peel off the liner.
4. Apply the strip to the moistened nose as shown. Smooth out the strip to make sure that it makes good contact with the skin.
5. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes. The strip should stiffen as it dries.
6. Gently and carefully peel off the strip—starting from the edges.
Recommended Use: Once per week. Do not use more often than once every three days.
Hint: The strip may be cut to fit the desired area.
CAUTION: Consult with a physician before using on skin treated with acne medication. Do not use on acne blemishes, sunburned or irritated skin, or on excessively dry skin. Do not use on skin that is sensitive to tapes, bandages, or peel-off masks. If the strip sticks too tightly to the skin and is painful or difficult to take off, wet the strip thoroughly so that it slides off easily. Never rip off the strip abruptly or forcefully. Use strip immediately after removal from the foil package. The strip may lose effectiveness after prolonged exposure outside the foil envelope. Do not rub or touch your eyes during or right after touching or applying the strip. Make sure to wash your hands first. Do not use the strips more often than once every three days.
Not tested on animals
Remember: Do not rub or touch your eyes during or right after touching or applying the strip. Make sure to wash your hands first.