|Methanamine 162 mg||Antibacterial|
|Sodium Saliclate 162.5 mg||Analgesic (pain reliever)|
- painful unrination
- burning urination
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenages who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take sodium salicylate or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Sodium salicylate may cause stomach bleeding.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- frequent, burning urination for the first time
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout or arthritis
When using this product
- do not take more than the recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- product has been used for 3 days
- pain persists or gets worse
- new symptoms occur (these could be signs of a serious condiiton)
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets with a full glass of water 3 times a day. Drink plenty of fluids.
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- store at 59-86°F (15-30°C) in a dry place
- protect from light
- each tablet contains: 23.7 mg sodium
Benzoic acid, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, edible black ink, FD&C red #40 lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid-ethyl acrylate copolymer, silica, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate.