Serving Size: 53 g
Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 190Calories from Fat: 10|
|Total Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 360 mg||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate 34 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 12 g||48%|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 12 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
INGREDIENTS: Spilt Peas*, Vegetables* (Onion, Potato, Garlic, Celery, Parsley, Carrot), Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Sea Salt, Spices, Lemon*.
MADE IN A FACILITY THAT USES PEANUTS AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGENS.
MICROWAVE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add ROOM TEMPERATURE water to fill line inside cup (about 5/8" below rim of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on HIGH about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir and recover with lid.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until split peas are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Caution: Microwave oven power may vary. If yours heats faster than most, adjust by starting with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. STOP microwave if product is overcooking.
BOILING WATER INSTRUCTIONS Follow instructions above except add BOILING water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until split peas are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
CAUTION: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
PRODUCT OF U.S.A.
- Sourced No BPA
- Cups are SUSTAINABLE FORESTRY INITIATIVE Certified Sourcing