|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg||Cough supressant|
|Doxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg||Antihistamine|
temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Do not take more than the directed (see overdose warning)
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hourperiod
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
- Adults & children 12 years & older: 30 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 23 mg
- tamper evident: do not use if seal under bottle cap printed "Sealed for your protection" is torn or missing.
- dosing cup included
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Keep carton for full directions for use.
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Anhydrous Trisodium Citrate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavors, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sugar
1-888-963-3382 You may also report side effects to this phone number.