Serving Size 1 tablet
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamine hydrochloride)||100 mg||6,667%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||100 mg||5,882%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||100 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||100 mg||5,000%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg||1,667%|
|Biotin (as d-Biotin)||100 mcg||33%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||100 mg||1,000%|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||100 mg||*|
|Choline (from 100 mg of choline bitartrate)||46 mg||*|
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, maltodextrin, starch, cellulose & glycerin coating, magnesium stearate, silica, vanilla, vegetable glaze.
Directions: Adults take one (1) tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended dose. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F. Keep out of the reach of children.
WARNING: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
- This product has been formulated in a special base to release its nutrients over a prolonged period of time.
- NO: Yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, preservatives or artificial color.
- Certified Vegan by the American Vegetarian Association (AVA).
- Certified Gluten-Free.
- Good Manufacturing Practices GMP Certified.
- This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility.