- temporarily relieves the itching and discomfort associated with minor skin irritations, rashes, and inflammation due to eczema.
- other uses of this product should be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Contents filled by weight, not by volume
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Butter Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dextrin, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl, Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-60, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Zingiber Officinal (Ginger) Root Extract.