- temporary relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the genital area. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- keep away from fire or flame
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Menthyl Lactate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-8, SD Alcohol 40-2 (45%), Sodium Citrate, Water