|Active ingredient (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2x (13.3 mg)||Cold Remedy|
- to reduce the duration of the common cold
- reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
Ask a doctor before use if you
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
COLD-EEZE® Lozenges are formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- for best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- completely dissolve a COLD-EEZE® lozenge in mouth (do not chew)
- recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17
- children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use
- avoid minor stomach upset - Do not dissolve COLD-EEZE® lozenges on an empty stomach
- avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking COLD-EEZE® lozenges as they may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- store in a cool dry place after opening
corn syrup, honey, glycine, natural flavors and sucrose. No artificial colors or preservatives.
This product has no expiration date.
MADE IN USA
- Cold-EEZE® is safe to take with most other medications. (see warnings)
- Does Not Cause Drowsiness
- Does Not Cause Light Headedness
- Does Not Affect Blood Pressure