|Umckaloabo (Pelargonium sidoides) 1X||Cough Suppressant|
|Wild Cherry Bark (Prunus serotina) 1X||Cough Suppressant|
|European Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) 1X||Cough Suppressant|
• Temporarily relieves symptoms of cough including dryness and minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
Do not give this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or if cold is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, as a persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children 2 to 4 year of age: 1/2 teaspoon every 3 hours, or as needed.
- Children 5 to 11 years of age: 1 teaspoon every 3 hours, or as needed.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult your healthcare practitioner.
• Shake well before use • Store in a cool, dry place
Buckwheat Honey, Elderberry Extract, Citric Acid, USP Purified Water, Natural Mixed Berry and Raspberry Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Stevia, Xanthan Gum.
Questions or comments?
1-800-993-0332 Mon. - Fri., 9am-5pm
Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper Resistant: Do not use if outer safety seal is broken or missing.
- Gluten free, casein free, alcohol free.
- Contains no milk, eggs, soy, wheat, yeast or corn.
- No artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners.