|Zinc Oxide 3.5%||Sunscreen|
- Helps to prevent against sun's UVA and UVB harmful rays.
- Helps to prevent sunburn and sun damage to skin
For external use only
UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging, and other damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreen.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Signs of irritation or rash appear and persist.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply daily to face and neck before sun exposure.
For best results, use daily in conjunction with CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM at night
Purified Water, Niacinamide, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate and Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol, Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Hydroxyetheylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum