What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work with the email team to create and deploy weekly promotional and informational emails.
- Work with the social media team to create rich images and infographics for the Swanson Health Blog, Facebook, Twitter and video.
- Work with the merchandising team to create ads for weekly/monthly promotions featuring both national name brands and our own Swanson lines.
- Work with the entire web team to develop new landing pages and update existing pages to boost conversion rates and drive online sales.
- Work on your own to develop new ideas and new strategies that will pull our customers in, get them to stick around on our site longer and checkout with more items in their cart.
What Else You’ll Get to Do:
- Every month, you’ll participate in a team-building experience with the entire Web Team (past events have included Redhawks baseball games, volunteering at YWCA & bowling).
- If exercise is important to you, feel free to use our on-site fitness center...complete with locker rooms and showers.
- Get your work done during the hours you work best (within reason, of course).
- When offered, travel to best-in-class conferences and training seminars for professional development and to stay up-to-date on the latest ecommerce and marketing trends.
- With over 18,000 products and counting, every team member is expected to pitch ideas on how best to showcase this huge assortment in a way that drives sales and repeat business.
What You Need to Bring:
- An understanding of usability best practices for ecommerce and digital marketing (what makes people love a website and bookmark it vs. what makes them never, ever want to come back).
- Creativity and the courage to present your ideas to the team.
- The ability to work on multiple projects—including last-minute rush jobs—and deliver each one on time.
- Our current designers are masters of their craft, so to hang with them you need to be a very good self-critic, always delivering your best, most polished work within your deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or Multimedia or a combination of training and previous experience that clearly demonstrates your abilities.