Join the Swanson Health Products Web Team and help lead a team of amazing web marketers into the future! We need you to help us expand our online marketing efforts by leading a team of specialists responsible for driving traffic, acquiring new customers and meeting financial goals. These folks handle such weighty projects as: search engine marketing, comparison shopping, email marketing, display & retargeting, and our generous referral program. You will perform industry research, generate performance reports and analyze numerous on-going campaigns to identify successful (and unsuccessful) strategies so you can make highly informed recommendations for future marketing efforts.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Oversee the always-changing eCommerce landscape by managing a team of marketing specialists.
- Work side by side with our current, ever-expanding eCommerce marketing teams to provide the best shopping experience.
- Use a data-driven marketing approach to research, test, and optimize different web marketing strategies to deliver conversion and financial goals. Keep track of learnings as we iterate rapidly!
- Create, maintain, and report out on the promotion calendar.
- Closely monitor performance of all campaigns and report out KPIs and budget spends monthly, or as requested.
- Research, research, research to maintain high-level expertise in all things eCommerce marketing to deliver insightful, actionable recommendations for your team.
What Else You’ll Get to Do:
- Every month, you’ll participate in a team-building experience with the entire Web Team (past events have included Redhawks baseball games, volunteering at YWCA & bowling).
- If exercise is important to you, feel free to use our on-site fitness center complete with locker rooms and showers.
- Get your work done during the hours you work best (within reason, of course).
- When offered, travel to best-in-class conferences and training seminars for professional development and to stay up-to-date on the latest eCommerce and marketing trends.
- With over 19,000 products and counting, every team member is expected to pitch ideas on how best to showcase this huge assortment in a way that drives sales and repeat business.
What You Need to Bring:
- You will be managing your own team so we want someone who has been there and done that.
- Experience in the entire eCommerce marketing landscape.
- Excellent communication skills with creativity and the courage to present your ideas to the team.
- Knowledge of search listing providers, 3rd party SEM tools, tracking software and bid-management systems.
- Ever work with a 3rd party ESP? That knowledge will help with this job!
- Proven analytical and mathematical skills and the ability to apply those skills to strategically optimize marketing efforts (and budget spend).
- Knowledge of web standards, best practices and a meticulous attention to detail.
- An ability to multitask and work independently or with minimal supervision.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or equivalent and a minimum of 3–5 years of experience.
Things We’ll Bring to the Table:
- Amazing discounts on vitamins, minerals, supplements, and Swanson products.
- Casual dress code. Very casual. Think jeans, t-shirts and flip flops.
- Coworkers who laugh at your jokes, even if they’re just being polite.
- We have to mention all the great usual benefits, health, dental, vision, 401(k).
- Don't forget the state of the art on-site fitness center. We walk the talk!