Join the Swanson Health Products web team and help us deliver the best digital experience we possibly can to hundreds of thousands of customers who visit our website from all around the world. We need you to help us expand our search engine marketing efforts, focusing on optimizing our current Google and Bing PPC efforts, as well as develop and execute a marketing plan for various online marketplaces like Amazon.com and Ebay. You will perform keyword and industry research, generate performance reports and analyze numerous on-going campaigns to identify successful (and unsuccessful) strategies so you can make highly informed recommendations for future marketing efforts.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work side by side with our current Search Engine Marketing Specialist to manage and optimize multiple PPC campaigns, including bidding strategies for all paid search.
- Create a new marketing strategy for online marketplaces.
- Closely monitor performance of all campaigns on a daily basis and report out KPIs and budget spends monthly, or as requested.
- Research, research, research to maintain high-level expertise in all things paid search to deliver insightful, actionable recommendations for search marketing (both paid and organic).
- Actively manage, test and optimize keywords, advertising copy, landing pages, ad groups, bids, data feeds, etc. to increase ROI and drive valuable traffic to SwansonVitamins.com.
What Else You’ll Get to Do:
- Every month, you’ll participate in a team-building experience with the entire Web Team (past events have included Redhawks baseball games, volunteering at YWCA & bowling).
- If exercise is important to you, feel free to use our on-site fitness center complete with locker rooms and showers.
- Get your work done during the hours you work best (within reason, of course).
- When offered, travel to best-in-class conferences and training seminars for professional development and to stay up-to-date on the latest ecommerce and marketing trends.
- With over 19,000 products and counting, every team member is expected to pitch ideas on how best to showcase this huge assortment in a way that drives sales and repeat business.
What You Need to Bring:
- Experience in the entire search marketing landscape.
- Excellent communication skills with creativity and the courage to present your ideas to the team.
- Knowledge of search listing providers, 3rd party SEM tools, tracking software and bid-management systems.
- Proven analytical and mathematical skills and the ability to apply those skills to strategically optimize marketing efforts (and budget spend) on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of web standards, best practices and a meticulous attention to detail.
- An ability to multitask and work independently or with minimal supervision.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or equivalent and a minimum of 3–5 years of experience.