Summary: The primary function of this position to receive shipments and organize products.
- Receiving shipment and verify contents with packing slip.
- Organize products and mark them with identifying codes or prices and place those items for storage in place according to the existing inventory system. Stock merchandise on shelves or in stockroom for back stock in appropriate locations.
- Take part in cycle counts of inventory as requested.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of SHP.
- Maintain the appearance of the store and water plants weekly.
- Ability to provide prompt and reliable attendance
- Good communication skills
- Ability to count product accurately
Supervisory responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and experience required. None required.
Equipment and software used:
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by state and federal law.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds- frequently
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time- continually