Summary: This position is responsible for maintaining the operating condition of machinery and equipment by completing troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance on the third shift
- Perform preventative maintenance and routine mechanical repairs on any and all equipment and machinery throughout the facility according to schedule and work order following maintenance manuals and/or GMP’s.
- Diagnose and execute corrective maintenance on any and all equipment throughout the facility.
- Perform emergency unscheduled maintenance and repairs on any and all equipment and machinery throughout the facility as needed.
- Follow all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Follow and complete all GMP related paperwork; attend yearly training put on by leads and supervisors.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of SHP.
- Clean and maintain building and facility as needed
- The ability to provide prompt and reliable attendance
- The ability to work effectively with minimal direct supervision
- Basic fundamental knowledge of electrical, carpentry, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Basic schematic reading
- Demonstrated self motivation, drive, and initiative
- Effective problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Supervisory responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and experience required. High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s degree preferred. Or; an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and duties of the job as listed above
Equipment and software used:
- Scissor lift
- Pallet Jack
- Power tools
- Floor scrubber
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by state and federal law.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds- occasionally
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds- frequently
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, stand, reach- frequently
- Ability to climb ladders or stairs- frequently