Summary: Accurately and efficiently pick products, check, pack, sort and ship orders to meet department standards.
- To safely, accurately, and efficiently set up and operate warehouse equipment.
- To accurately fulfill orders utilizing “pick-to-light” and radio frequency gun picking systems.
- To effectively check fill orders using checking system.
- Accurately void fill orders and seal cases.
- To follow void fill orders and seal cases.
- To follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Follow and complete all GMP related paperwork; attend yearly training.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of SHP.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and organized department. Keep work area clean and organized at the end of shift.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English with the ability to communicate in English effectively
- Ability to provide prompt and reliable attendance
- Good communication skills
- Previous warehouse/production experience preferred
- Computer/Mechanical ability a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Supervisory responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and experience required: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Equipment and software used:
- Computer/Mozart system
- Box Erector
- PSI Packing Slip Machine
- PCC “Pick-to-light” pick line system
- Void fill machines
- 3M random case sealing machines
- Automated sorting and manifesting system
- Mettler Toledo Scales
- Manual and Electric Pallet jacks
- Various types of lift trucks when applicable to the job
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by state and federal law.
- Ability to lift 20-40 pounds-frequently
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds- occasionally
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time- continuously
- Ability to bend, sit, squat, and reach- frequently