Can you build an award-winning digital shopping experience that is inviting, engaging and optimized for conversion? Can you build it to be 100% consistent from mobile to desktop? Do you constantly test and tweak your own work based on your evolving understanding of technology and its potential? If so, we want you on our team.
Join the Swanson Health Products web team and help us deliver the best digital experience we possibly can to hundreds of thousands of customers who visit our website from all around the world. We need you to work with our writers, designers, merchandisers and even our customer care team to develop unified, engaging and intuitive experiences for our online audiences. We want you to bring your creativity, but your top priority will always be usability. If you can help us convert traffic to customers, you’re in.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work with the user experience team to ensure all front-end code on all Swanson affiliated websites and digital properties is fully optimized, tested and documented.
- Work with the customer care team to review, proritize and attend to all customer service issues related to the digital experience across all Swanson properties (i.e. track and fix bugs that negatively impact user experience).
- Work with the graphic design team as needed to assist them in creating stunning and highly engaging email offers and newsletters, banner ads, landing pages, infographics, social media promotions, etc.
- Work with the entire web team to develop new landing pages and update existing pages to boost conversion rates and drive online sales.
- Work on your own to develop new ideas and new strategies that will pull in new online shoppers and convert them into buyers.
What Else You’ll Get to Do:
- Every month, you’ll participate in a team-building experience with the entire Web Team (past events have included Redhawks baseball games, volunteering at YWCA & bowling).
- If exercise is important to you, feel free to use our on-site fitness center...complete with locker rooms and showers.
- Get your work done during the hours you work best (within reason, of course).
- When offered, travel to best-in-class conferences and training seminars for professional development and to stay up-to-date on the latest ecommerce and marketing trends.
- With over 18,000 products and counting, every team member is expected to pitch ideas on how best to showcase this huge assortment in a way that drives sales and repeat business.
What You Need to Bring:
- Knowledge of best practices for ecommerce and digital marketing (what makes people love a website and bookmark it vs. what makes them never, ever want to come back).
- Creativity and the courage to present your ideas to the team.
- The ability to work on multiple projects—including last-minute rush jobs—and deliver each one on time.
- Our Lead Front End Developer is a true MVP, keeping our site optimized and our customers happy with their experience... to hang with him, you will need to bring your best to every project and every problem you’re given to solve.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or Multimedia or a combination of training and previous experience that clearly demonstrates your skills.