Join the Swanson Health Products web team and help us deliver the best digital experience we possibly can to hundreds of thousands of customers who visit our website from all around the world. We need you to work with our writers, designers and email marketing specialists to develop engaging email promotions that earn clicks and drive sales. Our email marketing program plays a central role in the overall digital marketing plan for Swanson Health Products, and we are looking to significantly expand the program to include greater segmentation, increased A/B testing and more advanced targeting. Can you help us develop a robust email marketing strategy for 2014 and beyond based on planning, testing and optimizing? If so, apply today.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work with the email team and Acquisition Manager to create and implement a detailed email marketing plan and deploy weekly promotional and informational emails.
- Work with writers and designers to create high quality, engaging emails for weekly promotions, as well as managing the flow of weekly informational e-newsletters.
- Implement detailed A/B testing strategies that lead to real revelations and actionable insights for future email marketing improvements and further testing.
- Maintain a schedule of targeted messaging for all transactional emails, welcome emails and other auto-triggered emails.
- Work with merchandising and vendor advertising teams to coordinate monthly vendor promotions.
- Track daily, weekly and monthly results for various email marketing campaigns and report your findings, including new ideas for future marketing strategies based on your findings.
What Else You’ll Get to Do:
- Every month, you’ll participate in a team-building experience with the entire Web Team (past events have included Redhawks baseball games, volunteering at YWCA & bowling).
- If exercise is important to you, feel free to use our on-site fitness center complete with locker rooms and showers.
- Get your work done during the hours you work best (within reason, of course).
- When offered, travel to best-in-class conferences and training seminars for professional development and to stay up-to-date on the latest ecommerce and marketing trends.
- With over 19,000 products and counting, every team member is expected to pitch ideas on how best to showcase this huge assortment in a way that drives sales and repeat business.
What You Need to Bring:
- Experience in ecommerce, marketing and/or email marketing and the ability to track, document and analyze results to make recommendations for future efforts.
- Creativity and the courage to present your ideas to the team.
- An ability to multitask and work independently or with minimal supervision.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management or business administration and 1–3 years of experience.