Summary: The primary function of this position is to evaluate circulation results through statistical analysis and recommend new strategies. Handle all of the day to day mailing tasks necessary to ensure efficient, accurate, and timely mailing of all Swanson Health Products catalogs.
- Coordinate merge/purge mailing processes with outside vendors including: service bureau, marketing databases, list brokers, list owners and printers.
- Optimize resources to develop and implement new customer generation program. Evaluate current and previous mailings. Prior to each campaign, present recommendations and rationale to circulation team. Work with circulation team to ensure that all deadlines are met regarding the list management process.
- Maximize profitability of house file. Evaluate house file segmentation and circulation strategy. Make recommendations for improving profitability. Recommendations for changes include testing and implementation plans.
- Analyze success of individual marketing promotions. Monitor, analyze and report performance of different traditional and online marketing efforts.
- Determine profitability and results of tests. Analyze and report findings regarding performance of marketing tests.
- Ad Hoc analysis as assigned requested.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of SHP.
- Strong mathematical skills with ability to summarize data
- Ability to draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel and vendors
- Ability to multitask
- Poses strong Excel skills
Supervisory responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and experience required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Math, or other quantitative discipline. Circulation and/or quantitative analysis experience preferred. Or; an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and duties of the job as listed above
Equipment and software used:
- General Office Equipment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by state and federal law.
Ability to sit for extended periods of time- continually