Summary: The position will process customer orders and inquiries while offering exceptional customer service
Essential Responsibilities and duties: include the following;
- Process incoming phone orders. Maintain staff/shift average for calls/hour and call quality.
- Process all customer inquiries following Swanson Health Products standards. Maintain an average call quality level of “meets expectations” or above.
- Process mail orders. Maintain staff/shift average for mail processing, per department guidelines.
- Answer customer questions regarding products, services and order status via phone and web chat. Maintain appropriate level of customer satisfaction and department standards for call quality.
- Place outgoing calls to Swanson customers to answer questions or resolve issues. Maintain appropriate level of timeliness and professionalism when handling issues.
- Must develop and maintain product Knowledge.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service
- Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of SHP
- Special projects may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Ability to understand, read and speak English proficiently
- Ability to provide prompt and reliable attendance
- Proficient computer and applicable software skills
- Develop and maintain product knowledge. Maintain an 80% or higher test score in product knowledge through the “Bottle of Knowledge” training.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of online and email communication concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to make quick, accurate and appropriate decisions
- Alpha numeric testing is required for some positions
Supervisory responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and Experience Required: High school diploma or GED preferred
Equipment used: PC, Fax, Copier, Telephone, Mozart system, Prairie Fyre, Microsoft Office
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by state and federal law.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time-frequently
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time-continuously
- Ability for telephone conversation-continuously
- Ability to deliver accurate data entry-continuously