Summary: The primary purpose of this position is provide back-up assistance to the receptionist position for all breaks on a daily basis as well as providing back-up assistance to the courier position in the absence of the courier.
- Provides receptionist duties on a daily basis for the break schedule of the receptionist
- Assume courier and mail distribution duties in the absence of the Courier.
- Receive employee orders for office supplies by email; order online, receive, and distribute on an as needed basis.
- Work with vendors and suppliers ordering office supplies and break room supplies ensuring the highest quality for the best price.
- Coordinate the purchase and set up of office supplies as requested for all new employees or office moves.
- Perform shopping services on a weekly basis as requested by management.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of SHP.
- Assist with company functions such as the summer picnic, holiday party, safety day picnic, etc.
- Coordinate holiday decorating
- Assist vendor in monitor of printer supplies
- Excellent driving record
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis in excel and word
- Internet navigation ability to include email
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to provide good attendance
Supervisory responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and experience required. High school diploma or GED.
Equipment and software used:
- Multi-line telephone system
- Fax machine
- Company vehicle
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by state and federal law.
- The ability to lift up to 30 pounds- occasionally
- The ability to climb, stoop, kneel, or crouch- occasionally
- The ability to be on feet for extended periods of time- frequently
- Data entry and computer use- occasionally
- Ability to drive vehicles- occasionally