|Allantoin 0.75%||Skin Protectant|
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
For external use only
When using this product
- patch test before use
- keep out of eyes
- clean with soap and water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control within the U.S. (1-800-222-1222)
- apply as needed. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor. Use in combination with our Skin Protectant Shampoo & Bodywash.
You may report a serious adverse reaction event from using this product to: 5933 Bowcroft St. Los Angeles, CA 90016
Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, canola oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, viola tricolor extract, yucca schidigera root extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, lavandula angustifolia oil, salvia sclarea oil, phytic acid, caprylhydroxamic acid, glyceryl caprylate.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Canola Oil, Calendula, Viola Tricolor Extract and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. Emollients sourced from Coconut or Olive.
Made in U.S.A.
- NO GLUTEN, SOY, OAT DAIRY OR PEANUTS (CONTAINS COCONUT)
- NO ANIMAL TESTING
- MADE IN AN FDA REGISTERED & ORGANIC CERTIFIED FACILITY
- For babies, kids & sensitive adults