|Titanium Dioxide 11%||Sunscreen|
- helps prevent sunburn
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply - after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying - at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including - limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunlight
- report serious adverse reactions to: 5933 Bowcroft St. Los Angeles, CA 90016
Water, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, coco-caprylate, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, candelilla cera, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tapioca starch, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, squalane, allantoin, panthenol, magnesium stearate, sodium levulinate, caprylhydroxamic acid, glyceryl caprylate.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Tapioca Starch.
Made in U.S.A.
- RECYCLABLE TUBE & CAP
- no fragrance
- SPF 30+
- PHYSICAL BARRIER
- TEAR FREE
- NO GLUTEN, SOY, OAT, OR DAIRY
- For babies, kids & sensitive adults