|Titanium Dioxide 2.55%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 3.00%||Sunscreen|
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- provides moderate protection against sunburn
For external use only.
When using this product
- Keep out of the eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure as needed. Use in the morning after cleansing.
- Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin again, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sucrose distearate, royal jelly, sucrose stearate, acacia senegal gum, calendula officinalis flower extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) extract, xanthan gum, lecithin, citric acid, fragrance, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol.
Never any sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals.