|Arnica montana 9C HPUS||Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
• temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls
• reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if swelling is present because these could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
• Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth and repeat every hour for 2 more hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 6 hours until symptoms are relieved.
• Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken
- store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.
Questions or Comments?
Distributed by Boiron Inc., 6 Campus Boulevard, Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267