Serving Size 1/16 of pkg. (35 g)
Servings Per Container 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Calories 130 (Mix), 190 (Baked)Calories from Fat 30 (Mix), 70 (Baked)|
|Total Fat 3.5 g*||5% (Mix), 12% (Baked)|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0% (Mix), 5% (Baked)|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0% (Mix), 9% (Baked)|
|Sodium 170 mg||7% (Mix), 8% (Baked)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23 g||8% (Mix), 8% (Baked)|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||14% (Mix), 15% (Baked)|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 4 g|
|Vitamin A||0% (Mix), 2% (Baked)|
|Vitamin C||0% (Mix), 0% (Baked)|
|Calcium||2% (Mix), 6% (Baked)|
|Iron||8% (Mix), 10% (Baked)|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
*Amount in mix.
Ingredients: Whole Grain Buckwheat, Garbanzo Bean Flour, Potato Starch, Cornstarch, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Whole Grain Gorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Cocoa Powder, Evaporated Cane Juice Sugar, Fava Bean Flour, Dried Molasses (Molasses, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide), Xanthan Gum, Caraway Seeds, Active Dry Yeast, Sea Salt (Magnesium Carbonate), Whole Grain Teff, Potato Flour, Onion Powder, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin.
What you need:
1¾ cups Water
¼ cup Oil
1 tsp. Cider Vinegar
Baking Instructions by Hand:
- Dissolve enclosed packet of yeast in 1¾ cups warm (110°F) water and let stand for 5 minutes to foam. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Put dry mix in large mixing bowl (preferably use a stand mixer).
- Add eggs, oil, cider vinegar, yeast-water mixture.
- With mixer on low speed, blend all ingredients until smooth. Turn mixer to medium and beat 15 seconds or until mixture thickens slightly. Pour into generously greased 9 x 5-inch nonstick pan. Smooth top of dough with wet spatula.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and put in warm place (75 to 80°F) to rise for about 40-45 minutes or until dough is level with top of pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature of bread reaches 205°F, covering bread with foil after it starts to brown. Remove pan from oven and cool bread in pan 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan and finish cooling on wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.