Serving Size: 1/16 of pkg. (38 g)
Servings Per Container: 16
|Amount Per Serving Baked||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 170 Calories from Fat 45|
|Total Fat 0.5 g*||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||9%|
|Sodium 105 mg||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 1 g|
|*Amount in mix.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
INGREDIENTS: Potato Starch, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Raisins, Tapioca Flour, Dried Molasses (Molasses, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide), Active Dry Yeast, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Seal Salt (Magnesium Carbonate), Cinnamon, Natural Vanilla Powder (Sugar, Cornstarch, Vanilla Extract).
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
What You Need:
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
Baking Instructions by Hand:
- Dissolve enclosed packet of yeast in 1 1/2 cups warm (110°F) water and let stand for 5 minutes to foam. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Place the dry ingredients in large mixing bowl (preferably use a stand mixer). Add wet ingredients, including the yeast/water mixture.
- With mixer on low speed, blend all ingredients until smooth. Turn mixer to medium and beat 15 seconds or until mixture thickens to a cake batter consistency. Scrape down sides and blend another 10 seconds. Pour into generously greased 9 x 5-inch nonstick pan. Smooth top of dough with wet spatula.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and put in warm place (75° to 80°F) to rise for about 45 to 60 minutes or until dough is level with top of pan.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature of bread reaches 205°F, covering bread with foil after it starts to brown. Remove pan from oven and cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan and finish cooling on wire rack Cool completely before slicing.
Bread Machine Baking Instructions also listed on package.
Product of the USA.
- Gluten Free.
- Batch tested in a quality control laboratory.
- An ELISA Gluten Assay test is used to determine if a product is gluten free.
- Wheat Free.
- Dairy Free.