Healthy Strawberry Granola Recipe
- 4 cups Bob's Red Mill Organic Extra Thick Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut Oats Cereal
- 1 cup Organic Freeze-Dried Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Shreds
- 1/2 cup Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup YS Organic Honey
- 3/4 cup Eden Foods Organic Applesauce
- 1 teaspoon Organic Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Organic Ginger
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cereal, coconut shreds, spices and organic nuts. In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, applesauce, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and spread into prepared baking sheets in an even layer.
- Bake for around 30 minutes and turn granola over carefully using a spatula or large spoon. Bake an additional 15 minutes, or longer, depending on how you like the texture of your granola.
- Cool on pan or on wire rack. Stir in strawberries and Enjoy!
We separated ours into canning jars for later use and in an airtight container to eat right away.