Pork Chops with Rhubarb Sauce Recipe
- 4 rib or loin pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon fresh snipped rosemary leaves or 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- Mix rosemary, salt and pepper; rub over pork.
- Pour your EVOO in your pan, arrange pork in frying pan or cast iron skillet on your stove top. Cook for 6 minutes on each side.
- Mix apple juice, brown sugar, water and cornstarch in a saucepan, stir in rhubarb. Heat on low, stirring every couple minutes for about 8 minutes.
- Serve rhubarb sauce over pork chops.