Quinoa Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 lbs. ground venison (or beef or ground turkey)
- 3/4 cup Eden Foods Quinoa, cooked
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/4 diced onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 3 tablespoons Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together very well.
- Spray a 9x9 glass baking dish with canola spray and pat meat mixture into your pan.
- This will need to cook for around 40 minutes.
We paired our dinner with steamed zucchini, summer squash and more quinoa. Being that my husband is an avid hunter I am always on the look out for more recipes using venison, pheasant and goose. This one worked out great!