Packed with flavor, this breakfast option is perfect for early mornings! Fiber, healthy fats, protein, and carbohydrates will fuel your morning and start your day off on the right foot!
- 1/2 cup Boiling Water
- 1/3 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Apple
- 2 Vanilla Chai Tea Bags
- In a mug, add hot water and allow one chai tea bag to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine oats, chia seeds, yogurt, and cinnamon.
- Add 1/2 cup of hot tea water to the bowl and mix well. Refrigerate overnight (or at least 2 hours).
- In the morning, chop one apple and add to a bowl. Add enough water to cover the apple pieces and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Microwave for 1:15.
- Add a vanilla chai tea bag to the hot apple mixture and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes. (If you’re frugal like me, you could just save the tea bag from the oats and just reuse it!)
- Drain apples and add to the top of your overnight oats and enjoy!
Serving Size: Makes one serving