A peanut-y twist on a classic recipe!
- 3 smashed bananas
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter, Original Flavor
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Handful of chopped almonds or pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Put mashed bananas into a bowl and mix with butter, followed by sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
- Once thoroughly mixed, add baking soda and stir until dissolved.
- Add the flour and mix again.
- Pour batter into a 4×8 baking pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Cool bread before cutting.
Yield: 1 loaf of bread