Ready to impress your guests? Put away the frozen mozzarella sticks and store-bought cheese dips; it’s time to step up your appetizer game! These turkey pot stickers are flavorful and fun to make. Best of all, they’re baked instead of fried and carry a much lighter calorie count than most other appetizer options.
“I love these pot stickers. Lots of flavor and the perfect option for a healthy appetizer. Don’t forget your favorite dipping sauce!” --Noah F.
Time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 4 pot stickers
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon liquid aminos
- 2 teaspoons cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 eggs, (separated, one beaten)
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt blend
- 1/8 teaspoon black peppercorn
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, sliced green onions, liquid aminos, cooking wine, sesame seed oil, one egg and seasonings, mixing with your hands to blend well.
- Spoon approximately 1 teaspoon of the mixture into the center of a wonton wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with egg. Fold all sides over the filling to create an “X,” pinching the edges to seal.
- Place wontons in a single layer on a baking sheet. Put in heated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Adapted from Food Retro.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 153
- Fat 4.6 grams [Saturated Fat 1.2 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1.3 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.9 g]
- Protein 10.8 grams
- Sodium 331.2 milligrams
- Carbohydrates 16.1 grams
- Fiber 0.6 grams
|Liquid Aminos||Organic Ginger||Organic Sesame Oil|