Are your burgers looking bare? Side dishes becoming sad? Switch things up by adding some Tasty Rosemary Aioli! This fresh, homemade recipe is full of flavor. It features a homemade recipe for mayo, which makes a great base for any aioli recipe. Tasty Rosemary Aioli makes a great burger topping, salad dressing or dipping sauce for almost everything else.
“I love this for using as a veggie dip or in a salad. It tastes like a tangy ranch, nice and creamy and very satisfying.” – Alice H.
Time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 2 teaspoons
- 1 whole egg
- 3/4 cup Swanson Organic Certified 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Swanson Ultra Reduced Sodium Himalayan Crystal Salt Blend
- 1/2 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Mustard (Ground)
- 1/4 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Garlic Powder
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Santa Cruz Organic Pure Lemon Juice
For mayo base: Place egg, vinegar, mustard and salt in a blender. Blend on high for 10 seconds. Add about half of the olive oil. Blend on medium for 10 seconds. Add remaining olive oil. Blend on medium for 10 more seconds, or until thick.
In a bowl, combine homemade mayo, garlic powder, rosemary and lemon juice. Stir until well combined. Serve immediately or chilled.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 51
- Fat 5.4 grams [Saturated Fat 0.8 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 4.1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.4 g]
- Protein 0.2 grams
- Sodium 19.7 mgs
- Carbohydrates 0 grams
- Fiber 0 grams