Are you tired of ranch dressing? Sure it's tasty and makes a good go-to for the picky eaters in the family, but as far as nutrition... there's really not much to get excited about. That's why we're thrilled to introduce to you our new Tangy Tahini Dressing!
Apple Cider Vinegar is the secret behind the zip. It combines perfectly with our Organic EVOO and the organic tahini to create a smooth texture perfect for salads or as a stand-alone dip for veggies. It'd also be a great addition to any toasted sandwich or panini...mmm, yum! We added in some pure clover honey to tame the zip just a bit, but you are free to tweak as your taste buds see fit.
- 1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup organic tahini
- 2 tablespoons clover honey
- 1/4 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon organic whole peppercorns
- Combine apple cider vinegar, olive oil, tahini, honey and garlic powder in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe adapted from EatingWell.
Serving Size: Makes 10 servings