Are you tired of ranch dressing? Sure it's tasty and makes a good go-to for the picky eaters in the family, but as far as nutrition... there's really not much to get excited about. That's why we're thrilled to introduce to you our new Tangy Tahini Dressing!
Apple Cider Vinegar is the secret behind the zip. It combines perfectly with our Organic EVOO and the organic tahini to create a smooth texture perfect for salads or as a stand-alone dip for veggies. It'd also be a great addition to any toasted sandwich or panini...mmm, yum! We added in some pure clover honey to tame the zip just a bit, but you are free to tweak as your taste buds see fit.
Time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 1.5 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Swanson Organic Certified 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed
- 1/3 cup Once Again Nut Butter Organic Tahini
- 2 tablespoons Y.S. Eco Bee Farm Pure Premium Clover Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Swanson Ultra Himalayan Crystal Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Peppercorns Whole
Combine apple cider vinegar, olive oil, tahini, honey and garlic powder in a blender and blend until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe adapted from EatingWell.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 130
- Fat 12 grams [Saturated Fat 2 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 6 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g]
- Protein 2 grams
- Sodium 57 mgs
- Carbohydrates 5 grams
- Fiber 1 grams