Looking for a unique, delicious, paleo and gluten free bread recipe? This is it!
Strawberry Poppy Seed Paleo Bread is different than any you’ve tried, and it’s about to be your next favorite.
This recipe uses many natural ingredients, which follows the paleo diet of avoiding processed foods.
This bread will leave your kitchen smelling delicious and your tummy feeling happy. Give it a try!
“I loved how moist and flavorful this bread was! The hint of coconut was perfect.” – Georgia P.
Time: 1 hour
Serving size: 1 slice
- 1 ½ cups cashew flour (made from cashews)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 zucchini, peeled and grated
- ½ cup diced ripe strawberries
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Coconut oil spray (to grease bread pans)
- Place all strawberry sauce ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Transfer to a small mason jar and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease mini bread pans and set aside.
- Peel and grate zucchini. Place grated zucchini on a paper towel to let zucchini moisture be absorbed by the towel.
- In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients (except poppy seeds).
- In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients (except zucchini and strawberries).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, and mix well to combine. Then, fold in zucchini, strawberries and poppy seeds.
- Divide mixture into three bread loaves and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Once cooled completely, remove from pans, slice, top with strawberry sauce and enjoy!
Recipe used in partnership with Amazing Paleo.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 163
- Fat 5.3 grams [Saturated Fat 4.9 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0.3 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1 g]
- Protein 7.2 grams
- Sodium 75 mgs
- Carbohydrates 10.3 grams
- Fiber 1.3 grams
|Organic Coconut Oil||Organic Pure Lemon Juice||Organic Poppy Seeds|