Summer is slipping away but that’s no excuse to not squeeze every last drop of joy from it! So sit back one last time (or two) on your porch and soak in the gorgeous rays with a cup filled to the brim with Spiced Ice Tea.
Cinnamon, blueberry, orange and apple all blend perfectly to ensure you remember the bounty of the summer along with all of the sun-filled memories you created with your friends and family. And be sure to keep this one around for all of your summers to come!
Time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 1 cup
- 8 cups apple juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 bags blueberry herbal tea
- 4 bags wild sweet orange herbal tea
1. In a pan on the stove, bring apple juice and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and add all tea bags. Steep for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove tea bags and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until cold.
4. When ready to serve, remove cinnamon sticks. Pour into glasses, add ice cubes and garnish with orange slices.
Recipe adapted from Whole Foods Market.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 117
- Fat 0 grams
- Protein 0 grams
- Sodium 7 mgs
- Carbohydrates 29 grams
- Fiber 0 grams
Blueberry Tea Bags
Sweet Orange Tea