"Oh how adorable!" is the first thing you'll hear your guests say when they see your petite quiches! For being such little nuggets, these petite quiches pack quite the flavorful punch. The creamy deliciousness of egg enhances the savory flavor of dijon mustard and brie and the sweetness of nutmeg and apple. Trust us: these sweet and savory petite quiches are not to be missed! For only 42 calories per serving, who could complain?
Time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 2 quiches
- 30 mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 medium apple, peeled and finely cubed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt blend
- 1 pinch black peppercorn
- 1 pinch nutmeg (ground)
- 4 ounces brie, cut into 30 squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a large parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange phyllo shells and divide apple among the shells.
- Whisk eggs, dijon mustard, salt, black peppercorn and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the apple (do not overfill the shells). Gently place a brie square in each shell.
- Bake until the egg is set, the brie is melted and the phyllo is starting to brown around the edges, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 42
- Fat 3 grams
- Protein 3 grams
- Sodium 95 milligrams
- Carbohydrates 1 gram
- Fiber 0 grams
|Himalayan Crystal Salt Blend||Organic Nutmeg||Organic Black Pepper|