Simple homemade pancakes that are fluffy, moist, and protein-packed with very few ingredients!
- 1/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree (not pie filling)
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 6 Tbsp Liquid Egg Whites (or two egg whites)
- Cinnamon and Pumpkin Pie Spice, to taste
- Preheat a skillet on medium-low heat (I set mine at a 2-3 setting).
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon batter onto skillet into desired size pancakes, allow to slowly cook, flip, and allow other side to cook. Approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- Top with your favorite toppings!
Serving Size: Makes one serving