Looking for a low fat, nutritionally packed entrée?
Enjoy the fresh flavors of this Lemon Herb Grilled Walleye.
Walleye delivers omega-3 EFAs and a handful of other beneficial vitamins and nutrients.
Serve this delicious fish alongside your favorite vegetables or healthy grain.
“I’m always looking for new ways to grill fish, and I highly recommend this recipe!” – Alice L.
Time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 1 fillet
2 6-8 oz. walleye fillets
1/2 Tbsp flavor free coconut oil
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp lemon herb seasoning
2 tsp pepper
1 tsp onion flakes
1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cover both sides of fillets with flavor free coconut oil.
- Drizzle lemon juice over both sides of fillets.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle spice mix onto both sides of fillets.
- Wrap each fillet separately in two layers of aluminum foil.
- Place on grill and cook for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 180
- Fat 5.5 grams [Saturated Fat 3.3 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7 g]
- Protein 30 grams
- Sodium 500 mgs
- Carbohydrates 0 grams
- Fiber 0 grams
|Organic Lemon Herb Seasoning||Organic Pure Lemon Juice||Organic Garlic Powder|