Did you know that a bottle of store-bought ranch dressing can have more than 20 ingredients, 140 calories and 14 grams of fat per serving? Make a change! This homemade healthy ranch dressing (created by Kim’s Cravings) has only 31 calories and 2.6 grams of fat per serving. Plus, it’s made with natural ingredients so you know what you’re putting into your body. Use this dressing as a topping for your favorite salads or as a dipping option for vegetables.
"I loved this healthy ranch! It seemed to taste better and have a richer flavor than traditional ranch."— Kelsey M.
Time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 2 tbsp
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt blend
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons seasoning mix
For the seasoning mix:
- Whisk, pulse or shake all seasonings together.
- Store seasonings in an airtight container for up to three months.
For the dressing:
- Stir all ingredients together in a container with a lid and enjoy.
If you prefer a thicker dressing, use 1/4 cup almond milk to start and then add 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
This seasoning makes about three dressing mixes.
Three tablespoons of this seasoning mix = 1 store-bought envelope packet of ranch dressing mix.
Recipe featured in partnership with Kim’s Cravings.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 31
- Fat 2.6 grams [Saturated Fat 0.3 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g]
- Protein 1.4 grams
- Sodium 115.4 milligrams
- Carbohydrates 0.6 grams
- Fiber 0 grams
|Onion Flakes||Dill Weed||Almond Milk|