Did you know that a bottle of store-bought ranch dressing has more than 20 ingredients, 140 calories and 14 grams of fat per serving? Make a change! This homemade Healthy Ranch Dressing (created by Kim’s Cravings) has only 31 calories and 2.6 grams of fat per serving. Plus, it’s made with natural ingredients so you know what you’re putting into your body! Use this dressing as a topping for your favorite salads or as a dipping option for vegetables. Give it a try!
"I loved this healthy ranch! It seemed to taste better and have a richer flavor than traditional ranch."— Kelsey M.
Time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Onion Flakes
- 1 tbsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Parsley Leaves
- 1 tbsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Basil Leaves
- 2 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Dill Weed
- 2 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Swanson Organic Certified Organic Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Swanson Ultra Reduced Sodium Himalayan Crystal Salt Blend
- 1/2 tsp Simply Organic Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Almond Milk - Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Spectrum Essentials Organic Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Seasoning Mix
For the seasoning mix:
Whisk all seasonings together until well blended or pulse mixture several times in a food processor or shake seasonings together in a sealed jar.
Store seasonings in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
For Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing:
Simply stir all ingredients together in a container or jar with a lid and enjoy.
-If you prefer a thicker dressing, use ¼ cup almond milk to start and then add 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
-Seasoning makes about 3 dressing mixes.
-3 tablespoons of this seasoning mix = 1 store-bought envelope packet of ranch dressing mix.
Recipe featured in partnership with Kim’s Cravings.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 31
- Fat 2.6 grams [Saturated Fat 0.3 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g]
- Protein 1.4 grams
- Sodium 115.4 mgs
- Carbohydrates 0.6 grams
- Fiber 0 grams
|Onion Flakes||Dill Weed||Almond Milk|