This nutritious twist on Guacamole includes the addition of fresh kale.
- 3 Smashed Avocados
- 1/2 of a Chopped Red Onion
- 2 cups of Diced Kale
- 2 Mediums of Seeded, Diced Jalapeno
- 3 Tbs of Lemon Juice
- 3 cloves of Diced Garlic
- Get a large bowl.
- Cut the avocados in half. Pit and peel. Put in bowl.
- Chop or dice the garlic, jalapenos, red onions and kale.
- Smash avocados with a fork. Add cut vegetables. Mix with fork.
- Add lemon juice. Mix a bit more.
- Feel free to salt to taste.
- Serve with fresh cut vegetables or chips.