Ditch the greasy, deep fried fast food chicken wings… make your own at home!
Glazed Chicken Wings are easier to make than you might assume, and they’re much better for you.
This recipe uses a few replacement hacks for common ingredients, but you’d never be able to tell the difference.
With less than 160 calories per serving, you can lick every last bit from your fingers without feeling guilty!
“The glaze on these wings is sweet, savory and SO tasty. My family loves them!” – Kim B.
Time: 1 hour
Serving size: 2 wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rub garlic powder, ground ginger and salt on each chicken wing.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil, and cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare sauce. In a small sauce pan, combine liquid aminos, turbinado sugar and pineapple juice.
- Boil sauce for 5-7 minutes until it thickens.
- Remove wings from oven and brush with half of the prepared sauce. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Return sauce to heat.
- Remove chicken from oven again, and brush with remaining sauce. Return to oven for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle with optional sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 157
- Fat 5.3 grams [Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1.7 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1.2 g]
- Protein 20.5 grams
- Sodium 375 mgs
- Carbohydrates 5.3 grams
- Fiber 0 grams
|Organic Ground Ginger||Liquid Aminos||Organic Sesame Seeds|