Are you craving moist, delicious muffins that are also flourless? Look no further than these white chocolate macadamia nut muffins! This recipe features rolled oats, almond butter, banana, white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts and more for a tasty treat you don't have to feel guilty about. With 3.4 grams of fiber and only 239 calories per muffin, skip the traditional coffee shop muffin and try these today!.
Time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 1 muffin
- 1/2 cup unsalted almond butter
- 1 ripe medium banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons whole ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup roasted macadamia nuts with salt, chopped
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a muffin pan by spraying 8 cavities with cooking spray.
- In a blender, add all ingredients except white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Blend on high until ingredients are combined well and batter is smooth and creamy. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts by hand.
- Scoop or pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each about ¾ full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until muffins look golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm or let cool on a cooling rack before moving to a container. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Recipe adapted from Running With Spoons
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 239
- Fat 15.2 grams [Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 3.8 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6 g]
- Protein 5.9 grams
- Sodium 98.6 milligrams
- Carbohydrates 23.2 grams
- Fiber 3.4 grams
|Organic Wildlflower Honey||Old Fashioned Rolled Oats||Almond Butter|