Imagine a dip that takes only minutes to prepare and is sure to impress all of your party guests. With only five ingredients, Fast & Festive Pumpkin Dip is your go-to treat! It combines familiar tastes and common ingredients that you probably have in your pantry. It only takes five minutes to prepare, and is most delicious after it’s chilled for 30 minutes. In this recipe, pumpkin, cream cheese and cinnamon combine to create a delicious, creamy dip. It pairs perfectly with apple slices, banana slices or pita chips. This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled to make enough dip for any occasion. Or, if you just want to eat it on the couch and keep it all to yourself, that’s fine too! We won’t tell. Make your fall even more delicious with this fantastic five-ingredient tasty dip!
- 3/4 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup organic brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar and pumpkin in medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well combined.
- Add maple syrup and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with apple slices, banana slices or pita chips.
Serving Size: Makes 8 servings