Beets are one-third of the equation of Dr. Bob's ABCs, the other being an apple and a carrot. If you eat 1/3 cup of beet fiber per day, you can lower your cholesterol up to forty percent. I have been utilizing this recipe for nearly two decades, and I encourage you to do the same!
- 8-10 Medium sized beets
- Olive Oil--Enough to drizzle entire beets
- Celtic Sea Salt--To Taste
- Balsamic Vinegar--To Taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel beets and cut them a bit bigger than bite size pieces.
- Place in baking dish-sprinkle with the oil, vinegar, and salt--all to your taste.
- Bake for 1 hour or until fork tender.
- They can be refrigerated for up to a week--use daily on your salads.
Serving Size: Makes ten adult servings